Thursday, December 17, 2009

Basketball Cakes That Are Nice Should A 16 Year Old Be Given A Car By Their Parents?

Should a 16 year old be given a car by their parents? - basketball cakes that are nice

My parents bought me. Each of my friends has one of its present age of 16 Sweet. No accept, definitely not, the idea of working hard. I think it is outrageous and totally unrealistic to think that one of the 16 that do not dance, piano, and skiing call (not too many clubs, not home before 6.30 clock weekdays, since all these sports would be) able to obtain employment and work enough to be able to afford a car. My sister has succeeded in a car she was 16 Birthday, but we must remember that the only sport was not basketball (or what) last year. If my parents did not move, then next year I leave all my work and make work pay for a car. And (just for icing on the cake, my mother, who, like, 3 different cars over the course of his career, said high school) that I'm a spoiled child, why should more than one car in one. Nice, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment