Monday, December 7, 2009

Periodontal Disease. More Condition_symptoms What Has Been Your Experience With Periodontal Disease And Deep Cleaning Therapy?

What has been your experience with periodontal disease and deep cleaning therapy? - periodontal disease. more condition_symptoms

I learned recently that I periodontitis. Soon I'll be done with scaling and planning. I must admit I am a little nervous about the procedure. But also because you take care of your teeth once done properly.

Please share your experiences with me. Or if you're a dentist, I would like to hear your thoughts.

Thank you!

2 comments:

lila_tra... said...

Scaling and root planing procedure may be uncomfortable. He was on the method of hygiene scaling teeth under the gums numbed. I had to do, and I am also in the dental field. What you can expect it a little sensitive to pain and possibly in the region after about a day at most. I am sure that was you're a doctor or hygienist explains why you are diagnosed with periodontitis. This is not as rare as you think it is.
Upon completion of the treatment must be diligent in your home. That means brushing and flossing twice a day. I found that using an electric toothbrush effectively allowed me to brush my teeth. You should ask your hygienist that the mark obtained. Your dental hygienist is also recommended that you have seen for periodontal maintenance cleaning every 3-4 months. Please note those who are just as important as taking care of your home.
You can find more information, visit the periodontal disease
www.ada.org / public / topics / periodontall_ ...
Hope this helps ...

Ferrari Babe ¸.•´`♥ ♥´`•.¸ said...

I Gingivitus, leading to bone loss, loose teeth, and extractions if necessary. The deep cleaning below the gum is uncomfortable, but very effective. It is important that even when you brush your teeth to periodontal disease, to break three times a day "of the bacteria. Mouthwash, but it helps oral hygiene is the most painful, interdental brushes, including toothbrushes and dental floss. I bought an electric toothbrush expensive and have been free Gingivitus years. Gum disease is not pleasant, but you can help get rid of it and hope that you save your teeth.

Post a Comment