Monday, January 25, 2010

Lupus Face Rash On Chest Please Help Me! I've Had An Itchy Rash That Has Lasted Four Months. Lupus Rash?

Please Help Me! I've Had An Itchy Rash That Has Lasted Four Months. Lupus Rash? - lupus face rash on chest

I had an eruption in the upper back, which began after a night appeared in the tannery. Bronze I never had before and also occur, and I think I could solarium. Well, I began to frequent, and the series on my chest, my arm, then down and up on my hands. Then he spread my cheeks and nose. Only appears on areas exposed to the sun. It burns, itches and feels as if he had a fever. It is dry, flaky and bright future. I spoke with several doctors and each accuses the sunbed, although several se-mana since I am one. As I seem to explode in the sun or near heat on foot into the air. Of all the pictures I saw on the internet is like the onset of lupus, especially my face. I had almost all the symptoms of lupus, with other problems I had, but it seems that lupus itchy rash or fever does not like me. I am a white woman and I am 28 years old. I began to see white spots on my skinSunspots, where the rash is present, AS. I've tried Benadryl, bactriban hydrocortisone, Neosporin, nystatin, and several other anti-histammines that nothing relieves itching or burning. It makes me crazy and is very boring. If someone could help me please, I appreciate it. Thanks

4 comments:

Dog Rescuer said...

You need a doctor not a blog .. ONLINE

GET on your computer and go to .!!!! DOCTOR

Many people believe that making too much of themselves with online sites worse% 1000 MEDICAL problem ..

Ashley W said...

try blue selson

Ashley W said...

try blue selson

Anonymous said...

I do not know tan. I like yours too ..... Heat could be difficult. I may be wrong.

Post a Comment