Sunday, January 17, 2010

Migraine Nasal Spray Is There Anything You Can Do To Avoid A Migraine That Is Induced By Stress AFTER The Stress Has Happened?

Is there anything you can do to avoid a migraine that is induced by stress AFTER the stress has happened? - migraine nasal spray

I stress-induced neurological migraines. After the stressful event or situation, most fights () approximately 2 days later, I am with a migraine. Start with aura, and then sometimes my speech, insults or confusion. Can pain in the left temple and then comes the nausea and vomiting. So my question is ... after the stressful situation, there's nothing I can do to prevent migraines is that true? I have a nasal spray. But I have to work and hit me on the ass. Help, please!

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Why not an antidepressant. The headaches are caused by stress. I take nothing for me. I'm in the middle of the day. I think all is quiet in the house. No flames, no TV.
I am very sensitive to light. You need to get a job with less stress.

dog_love... said...

I want to stress, headaches all the time.

Analgesics Since nasal spray is not in question, the most obvious way to prevent the migraine, which is Advil / Tylenol and others.

If I get a migraine, try to stay away from light, and put a cold washcloth on the neck and eyes. Try to relax as much as possible.

Normally do not feel a little better, ad nauseam. Sorry, you will probably not help much ...

There I take these pills .... (sorry, can not remember her name. but ask dr. for pills for headaches bad ).... and are quite expensive. recommend, however, in any case.

But shortly after the encounter stressful times Youn ...
When I'm stressed, I take a deep bowl of ice left in a movie, enjoy cuddling with my dogs in a blanket. Nothing else happened, and thought of nothing else but this moment. Sometimes funny videos look on YouTube, or comments about myhotcomments.com. On YouTube, this video makes me laugh so. If ysee or want to, go to YouTube and search for Skype Laughter Chain. You can be the first time. The only thing that makes me really laugh, when I get to make a bad day or the stress is the 2nd and 3 Person. You can record video from a day when you said .... You can do it!

Good luck, I hope I helped!

Post a Comment