Monday, February 15, 2010

Kates Playground Black Hoodie Can You Identify The Lyrics?

Can you identify the lyrics? - kates playground black hoodie

As always, I urge you to use memory only, not by Google. Whether you get them all. =)

1. "Preparing to bury your father and your mother too / What do you think when you lost another? / I asked myself, why?"

2. "Let's Get Lost this evening / night could be my black Kate Moss tonight Play secretary I'm the boss

3. "Yes, you / satin shoes / Yes, you, or plastic boots / Y'all got / cocaine eyes"

4. "And our love would have shot / Over playgrounds and rooftops / tie held every park bench screams your name / I"

5. "Madam please let me explain: I never intended to cause grief or pain / Let me tell you again and again and"gain

6. "Home Grown / Back to the rhythm and back to the best radio / no slang, but you have the face to play the role"

4 comments:

Sab♥'sJared Leto(on a break) said...

1. "Sweetness Follows" REM --
2. "Stronger", Kanye West
3rd?
4. "I Still Remember" Bloc Party --
5. "Woman" John Lennon
6th?

Mr. Tambourine Man said...

1. Sweetness Follows - Rapid Eye Movement
2. Stronger - Kanye West
3. Can not You Hear Me Rocking - The Rolling Stones
4. I Still Remember - Bloc Party
5. Woman - John Lennon
6. Fans - Kings Of Leon

EyeOfThe... said...

1-REM Sweetness Follows
4 Remember block party. One of my favorite bands
Women's 5-John Lennon
6-Fans Kings of Leon. another of my favorites

TSR said...

2. Stronger - Kanye West

6. "Fans" - Kings of Leon (the letter is a bit off, but if not enough that I recognize.:))

Post a Comment