Sunday, February 28, 2010

Stomach Going Around 2010 Ottawa Missed Period After Birth Control..but..?? Please Help! Especially Professionals!?

Missed period after birth control..but..?? please help! especially professionals!? - stomach going around 2010 ottawa

I'm 16 and I was on birth control around July 2009 to December 2009. Sprintec Trilo I stopped to take a week and a half later, in December, after a few days, I had a difficult time a little. After about 25 days later (I do not remember, but it was in January 2010 to 5th) I had a different time, it is normal in for me. Currently, I can not 31 days and still waiting for my period. My breasts are a little offers in times like before my time normally. Well, I'm still a virgin, and havent put to all, the only way I could become pregnant from a toilet seat with semen / sperm with toilet paper .. I'm paranoid about ... (stupid I know), but I'm not sure whether it stopped because I am taking my birth control ... or if I really pregnantdominant. My stomach feels weird for me .. idk, but if it is because I am doomed to fail anyway, my abs .. or there is something wrong. Please help me!

No comments:

Post a Comment