Thursday, February 18, 2010

What Is Good For Drawing On Computer What Is A Good Drawing Software?

What is a good drawing software? - what is good for drawing on computer

I really do not know exactly what you called but I assume that your software design, because it draws. But I want to do 2 things, as in this example: http://baltosource.timduru.org/art/Deni_ ...
You know, he does look a little true or animation or whatever. (I not an expert in the drawing, but I give it a shot.) Bin or something that you can scan in drawings 2, then the computer, colored in. I also want something that you can work well with photos or animate. Or you can do graphics and stuff. So can anyone recommend the best software design, it stores in the U.S.? (Oh, and if someone suggests that the free software can be downloaded for free, I have a question about this, yes, is really when downloading free or come inYour computer monthly bill? And with this download option, which are not free to come to your monthly bill or something else? It would be very useful if they were very informative and web sites contain or experiment with the software. Oh, I forgot! I'm not good with computers, but if you get a list with instructions to download something 2 or something of that question, I would be really grateful. I am also the question of how 5 million times and nobody gave me the answer to this property, please send your answer is correct. You can as long as I wrote that I do not mind reading. :)

1 comment:

IceHeart said...

Well, I recommend Photoshop, but it will cost, but on YouTube, that these things where its supposed to be able to it for free to do fraud on the track or something, I've never done this b4, can work, however, go with the standard Photoshop CS3 for free Youtube.com, or something. But theres also Gimp, coral (which is also a way) and others. But you can find on Google. Ive been using Photoshop for 5 years, so I know no other reality. But I hope it helps a little.

Post a Comment